 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5085
    Hi! —Kevin Cheng
   Hello fellow Torontonians, I'm new here at Lugnet and I live in Scarborough. I saw your site and it looks pretty interesting, tho I'm more into town stuffs and haven't had a chance to touch the robotic or mindstorm themes. Anyway, just dropping by (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Hi! —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) Finally, Finally! someone else who lives in Scarborough! Hope to see you at the next dinner. Matthias Jetleb (Pharmacy and Eglinton) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)