 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 506
    rtltoronto hotter than star wars —Benjamin Medinets
   I don't know about you, but something like this excites me. I was looking in the number of postings in the traffic stats page....and was surprised that this group has more posts than starwars!!! I think that this group has the most postings than any (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtltoronto hotter than star wars —David Koudys
   (...) That's 'cause we have lots of people with leanings towards the gift of gab, yours truly inc. the town sets... hmmmm... i had a firstation when i was like 6. it's the white firestation with the black roof pcs, circa 1972ish. no minifigs at all (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)