 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 506
505  |  507
Subject:
rtltoronto hotter than star wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 05:46:22 GMT

I don't know about you, but something like this excites me.
I was looking in the number of postings in the traffic stats page....and
was surprised that this group has more posts than starwars!!!
I think that this group has the most postings than any other LUG on LUGNET...
that means we like to post a lot (well a lot more than the rest)
hopefully, most of what we are posting makes sense and not just posting for
the fact of posting.  The old Quality over Quantity theory.
Anyways, just pointing out the fact thats all....Congrats rtlToronto!!!