 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5059
Re: Fw: OWW!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:16:41 GMT

snip

snip
Thanks.... I want a BOY!  none of this I don't care as long as its
healthy ca-ca!!!   I WANT A BOY!!!!   the end.  and just like in
medieval time if it is NOT a boy, I can spend the rest of my life
blaming my wife.
Uhm, it doesn't work that way.  Not anymore.

Everyone one else in my family ( 2 brothers and 2 sisters ) each had boys are
their first born.  Come to think of it, both sets of grandparents seemed to
have had all boys as first born.

Except me.  Disappointed. But still yours.  And no, you can't blame your wife.

Hold off buying the sports equipment.  You may what girls' sizes.  Besides, my
son hate sports.

as far as the blame goes it could go 50/50.

Biologicly, the father brings the x or y chromosome.  If he passes the
x-chromosome, the child will be a girl, and y-chromosome, the child will
be a boy.

Second, however, is that the mother's ovum is selective as to which
seed will fetilize it, and the ph level in that particular environment also
plays a role in gene selection.

Sorry for the brief flash-back from Biology...thought to clear the issue
up without being too descriptive.

Anyways, back to regular lego session already in progress.... :)

Ben

....pretend that Chris doesn't bring the technic out too early...