 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5057
Re: OWW!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:14:26 GMT

You must be
pretty excited about the soon coming addition to the Magno household. Do you
want a boy or a girl? Either, as long as they play with Lego, right? :)
Rob

Thanks.... I want a BOY!  none of this I don't care as long as its
healthy ca-ca!!!   I WANT A BOY!!!!   the end.  and just like in
medieval time if it is NOT a boy, I can spend the rest of my life
blaming my wife.

:)

NOW before everyone starts to load the flame mortars... I am fully aware
of how gender is passed from the male.... and that's all I'm going to
discuss in a LEGO forum.

But Rob, you are right, as long as baby is good with lego......

Chris