 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5049
5048  |  5050
Subject:
OWW!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:58:37 GMT

I just hurt myself like you would not believe.

ok, so i am sitting here @ my lego work station, and its HOT, its
humid..... I'm in my own home, so I am comfortable  if you following my
meaning.

I'm playing with my expanding device.

and WHAM!!!

the thing just BIT ME!!  so duh i got this auto-expanding bridge....
well it is a robot for the R11 game as seen here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-081702-rules.html

and I am going to do my darndest to make it work with ONE rcx.  this
means I need to find a way to deploy a bridge and not use an RCX
port.....    I'm no stranger when it comes to rubber bands, any one who
was at R9 will tell you.  so picture the number of rubber bands I had on
my monkey, NOW turn me loose and build a mechanical auto expanding
bridge.....  it was "loaded" and i brushed past it with my arm and WHAM,
it auto expanded very FAST and 2 rubber banded lego beams just snapped
like JAW's on my exposed person.   that right, I got nipped right in the
arm.    it hurt!!

:)

Chris