 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5052
5051  |  5053
Subject:
High Speed Train concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 04:36:40 GMT

I built the engine car of some sort of TGV like train today:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/newtrain.jpg

It'll have shared bogies for the other cars, which if I finish it, will be
probably two passenger, one bar/lounge/dining and DVT or trailing engine.

The colour scheme (not really my choosing) is to match the blue and red
doors I had from the 7715 set.  I might go all Thalys red, which means I'll
get rid of the extra sharp sloped front, and maybe even this 4561 cockpit.

Calum