 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 503
    Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together —Chris Magno
   (...) Actually. its because I am a real life special effects tech. during the day I am a mild mannered explosive technician. I shoot fireworks for all the major holidays, and when I don't do that I shoot indoor pyro for corporate events. You can (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together —Benjamin Medinets
   Pyro - sounds pretty fun...well interesting at least (...) Every group has its "realist" I guess. Personally, I have doors and windows for looks....I use the "3 sided building approach" because a) that is the way Lego designed it...(see reason b) b) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)