 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 493
  YF23A project and DDK part request

As I mentioned to a few people last night, I'm planning on building a model of the Northrop YF23A Advanced Tactical Fighter. Tonight I got started and built the huge tailplane/elevator surfaces, laid out the engine/cooling fantail, and main wing (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: YF23A project and DDK part request

(...) have 2 ddk sets, hate those pieces, bring them to next dinner... all yours that hate above is not a typeo... but i don't hate anything, i shall say 'dislike lots' ;) Dave (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: YF23A project and DDK part request

(...) Thanks Dave! They're weird little pieces but they've got me intrigued. Calum (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)