 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4916
Re: Stop doing that Ben!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:43:56 GMT

Stop hanging out and playing in the castle room!

Go to the Train room or the Mindstorms room!

Get out!

Get out now!!

Ah, go have yer fun... ;)

Dave
-who thinks it's pretty neat to see his friends on-line at BrickFest.

YEP, that's Ben all right......  I saw the web cam, and I'm curious to
know what's going on in the mindstorms room.

Chris