 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4864
4863  |  4865
Subject:
new LEGO catalogue...Summer 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:50:19 GMT

Hi,

almost forgot.

Today, I got a new catalogue.  It shows a nice pic of the grain yard.
I think the overall layout is pretty good (the US one, that is)
I am very disappointed in the bulk section.  It looks like it is getting
smaller and smaller... :(

I will bring it to Brickfest, so we all can share it during the ride down...
got to do something to occupy our time.  ;)

Ben