 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4863
4862  |  4864
Subject:
brickfest plans...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:39:22 GMT

I am sorry I was unable to go to the dinner tonight, but I had to work...
errr...go to drill.

Please let me know about the plan of action...I already wrote to Jeff for
some info.

Please leave me an e-mail at my address....Calum or Jeff VW.

Thanks,

Ben.