 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4787
    Re: Zellers 70% discontinued toy clearance... —Kevin Zwicker
   (...) Hi Ben, Don't waste your time. I went by on Saturday, scanned a few items and found none on special. The ad says " up to 70% off". That means they are talking about the clearance sets that are marked with a yellow price tag. The price on the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Zellers 70% discontinued toy clearance... —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I went to my local Zellers, just to make sure... yep. No Lego on sale except for the Field Expansion at its "regular" price of $15. I can't wait for another BOGOHP sale. They got the new Island Extreme sets, but they are quite pricey for their (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)