 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4809
Re: Zellers 70% discontinued toy clearance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:05:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Zwicker writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I was looking at my Zellers advertisement, and saw that they were indeed having
a 70% off sale.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to see what was
available for that price.  I'll have to go tomorrow, since today is a holiday
and its closed.

If anybody else has been to Zellers since this sale to find out if there is
any Lego that would be appreciated.

Hi Ben,

Don't waste your time. I went by on Saturday, scanned a few items and found
none on special. The ad says " up to 70% off". That means they are talking
about the clearance sets that are marked with a yellow price tag. The price
on the tag is the right price - there is no extra discount.

Bummer :-(

KZ
MonLUG #3

I went to my local Zellers, just to make sure...  yep.  No Lego on sale
except for the Field Expansion at its "regular" price of $15.  I can't
wait for another BOGOHP sale.

They got the new Island Extreme sets, but they are quite pricey for their
value...though I really could use 2 life guard towers and a skateboard park.

I went to Toys R Us also, and saw that they had 2 of the Monster Studios sets.
Very nice.

Ben