 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4783
Re: Canada Day Weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:37:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
So I missed the hockey tourney.  Hope it was fun--Ben's pics look great!

Thanks.  It was fun watching, taking pics, refereeing, time keeping, and
score keeping at the same time!!!!  (well almost!!!) :)

I was helping a friend fix his septic bed--now there's some fun for you.

Beyond what flows (and after a vigorous shower) I set out to try and build
something.  Unfortunately Chris, is not a 'bot.

But for you Torontonians, you may appreciate...

http://sparky.i989.net/legop1.htm

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.  I think it's a little tall myself,
but I'll ask you guys what you think.

Dave

It is shaping up to be very nice!!!!!
I think I might be able to lend / trade you (for) some fire fighters.  Most of
mine are still usuable.  I think the real tragedy with some of them is they
wear off with use.

My only real reason for collecting town was to have something for my fire
department (6385 Firehouse 1) to do.  I also had a police station (6384) but
I only used it to pull security at a fire scene (most likely occuring at the
Cargo Center), whilst the firemen (didn't have any females at the time)
put the blaze out.

Ben