 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4756
  Re: My robot is UGLY.

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GyEBzo.88G@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) They had a *20* sided die there too. I hated it. I got so bored that I started stacking dice on top of each other, and then they saw i wasn't (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  torobotics build fest

Hi: Steve Jones, one of TOrobotics crew, will be holding a build-fest at the Science Center. These things usually start at 10:00 am and run until about 2:00 pm. If anyone on this list would like to come by and show off your stuff, you are most (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: EUREKA!!!

My guess is that it fell on the shop or factory floor somewhere along the way. Then someone just picked it up, wiped off the obvious bits, and put it back "on line". This class of motor is usually not very expensive so you don't get much in the way (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)