 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4738
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live1 Hockey this Saturday

(...) I will be there with 2 bots... (cuz I have 2 RCXen). I currently have one 99% built I just have to rework the 'stick', The second one will probably use the same platform (skid steer) I just have to figure out how to build a fast micro motor (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live1 Hockey this Saturday

(...) here I'll tell you what. I have a ungeared (old motor) that I am supposed to trade with Calum for a geared one. I am willing to sell you that one, whenever the trade is supposed to happen. I also need that micromotor very shortly, so a trade (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live1 Hockey this Saturday

(...) That sounds cool.... actually, I was just thinking, I'm going to see how many micromotors I have. I have the one in the unopened package, but I probably could supply you with an additional slightly used motor, if your interested? Jeff VW (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)