 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4738
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live1 Hockey this Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:46:21 GMT

Hi folks,

    rtlToronto/Live1 Robot Hockey
    Saturday, June 29th, 2002
    Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch
    239 College Street (E of Spadina)

Just a reminder that rtlToronto/Live1 is coming up this Saturday.  Live1 is
our first remote control robotics event with small robotics playing Canada's
favourite game, hockey.  Get building your robots for live1, and see you there!

Calum
PS-who's coming and who's building for this event?   I'm probably going to
put together a pair for fun.

I will be there with 2 bots... (cuz I have 2 RCXen).
I currently have one 99% built I just have to rework the 'stick', The second
one will probably use the same platform (skid steer) I just have to figure
out how to build a fast micro motor powered 'stick' (unless ben will be
there (then I will get another geared motor))

Which reminds me... is any one willing to sell me a (working) 9v Geared
motor? after this weekend I will have 5, but I have 6 outputs now!!!!

Thanks,
Jeff VW
(who really wished that he had bought more znap sets when the were on clearence)