 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4731
4730  |  4732
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live1 Hockey this Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 02:24:53 GMT

Hi folks,

     rtlToronto/Live1 Robot Hockey
     Saturday, June 29th, 2002
     Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch
     239 College Street (E of Spadina)

Just a reminder that rtlToronto/Live1 is coming up this Saturday.  Live1 is
our first remote control robotics event with small robotics playing Canada's
favourite game, hockey.  Get building your robots for live1, and see you there!

Calum
PS-who's coming and who's building for this event?   I'm probably going to
put together a pair for fun.