 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4719
  Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

(...) Hi Ben, I purchased a Metroliner Deluxe a while back, and prior to my order I had read here that there were problems with a small lot of wrong parts (which LEGO would replace easily upon request). However, among those parts there was no (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

(...) I was missing 4...I had to take them from my existing stock of grey plates. The plates belonged on the ends of the train cars (to connect them to each other). Thanks, Ben (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)