 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4712
Re: A Cool idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:42:56 GMT

"Jeff Van Winden" <jeff.vanwinden@emergis.com> wrote in message

So I was watching CP24 this morning before I went to work (growl).

I saw a segment about this company called sub-media... When I saw this I
thought it was an awesom idea! Sub-media place Commericals inside the • subway
tunnels. They simply line the tunnels with images that are lit and when • the
train flys by, they look animated.. Kind of like drawing different images • on
a note pad, and fanning through the pad to see the final product.

Oh weird! I had this exact same idea like 5 years ago. Oh well.

Here is a link to sample videos.
http://www.sub-media.com/video.html

Wow... I don't know what to think! I'm very curious what this all looks like
from the operator's cab.

    Iain