 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4711
Re: Looking for instructions for Jake's instruction portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:34:15 GMT

Hi folks,

Jake McKee is building an instruction portal and asked me if there's any
submissions from our LUG.  If you've got something, send it over to him for
linking.  I think this is a great idea and would be fun for those new to
Lego and for those who want to see how great ideas are built!

(Of course, if it's going to Syngress, that's probably not something to link to)

Calum

Been there, Done that, managed to submit an entry with a broken link....

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/resources/links/main.cfm?cat=31
third item...

Doh!

For the record I jave sent a message to Jake to see if he can change the
link to: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=19096

Jeff VW