 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4692
  Questions, questions....

If my 'bot picks up the flag completely off the table first, but then drops it back on the table 2 seconds later, is that good 'nuff? What if my grabbing mechanism accidentally takes the top half bushing and pulley off the axle and the axle/tire (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Questions, questions....

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:Gy275w.pM@lugnet.com... (...) drops (...) I think it should be! If everyone agreed "first person to lift the flag so it is no longer touching the table" defines a win, then that falls (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)