 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4652
  Re: A major concern: Where to find basic bricks?

(...) I had the same thought about the Yoda. I was eyeing the box like a stranded rugby team staring at each other after crashing on the side of a mountain. Jedi Master = Foundation For New Train Station. (...) I agree. The multitude of Bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A major concern: Where to find basic bricks?

You know really I should unload some of mine on them. I've got way more of those large axle blocks and wheels then I'll ever use. This is also one of those cases where they gave the kid System lego before he was really ready for it. It became quite (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)