 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4646
  Re: A major concern: Where to find basic bricks?

(...) Maybe we can cut and paste it later into the Dear Lego or LD areas, once other stuff dies down. :) (...) If they were $20 USD in the States, man, they must have been losing money in Canada. We were getting them for about $17 Canadian ($11 USD) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A major concern: Where to find basic bricks?

(...) Or at the very least, offer bulk in more sizes of brick. If they feel like their profit margin is affected. I know this isn't the best optimal outcome, but it may be easiest to implement, and probably one of the best for profit for LEGO. I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)