 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4633
    rtlLive1 help? —Derek Raycraft
   (don't you hate it when your email client crashs just as you send a message) I was wondering if we are going to have the same programing and testing time we usually do at the beginning of this event? I don't have a lot of free time in the next two (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlLive1 help? —Calum Tsang
   (...) Yes. Programming a BBRC robot, while tedious, isn't hard at all. (...) Just build them. I'll bring a pair as well, and hopefully others will bring several more. (...) Sounds like a good plan-I have to go steal a USB compatible notebook now. :) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)