 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4633
4632  |  4634
Subject:
rtlLive1 help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:10:35 GMT

(don't you hate it when your email client crashs just as you send a message)

I was wondering if we are going to have the same programing and testing
time we usually do at the beginning of this event?

I don't have a lot of free time in the next two weeks, but I'd like to
build robots for Live1.  The problem is I don't know NQC, Lejos
communication is tricky at the best of times,  I don't have a compatible
USB device for testing, and I doubt I'll have time to both build and
program the robots.

My plan is to build two simple and similar robots.  My hope is that
someone can help me program them on the morning of the event.

Derek