 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4624
Re: jungle set with Achoo (and his head-piece)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 23:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
This post is for Richard.  He and I were having a discussion on whether or
not I could realistically build Leo's Castle (which I won't do, due to
certain design flaws and nasty use of juniorization), and I told him I even
have a base for it, if "needed".

Don't forget the baseplate from the Rock Raider's HQ -- it is the same shape
and the baseplate I chose when I built something like Leo's castle.  Using
darker colors gives you a completely different feel, even though it's still
castle, jr.

-- Hop-Frog