 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 462
    thoughts on dragsters —Matthias Jetleb
   Ok. Let me start by admitting that I haven't been to the page listing the proposed events yet, so maybe this is a pointless suggestion but here goes anyway: A few posts ago (I couldn't find it again) someone commented that there wasn't much of an (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: thoughts on dragsters —Chris Magno
   (...) HI: I'm a little confused by what you asked here. all sensors can be used at the "same time" as every other sensor. the RCX can run up to 10 separate tasks. it would not be hard for the brick to have task 1 watch a light sensors on input 1, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: thoughts on dragsters —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) Strictly speaking, I wasn't so much asking as musing out loud. In doing so, I was probably proceeding from a false assumption... (snip) (...) This may be the false assumption. I got it in my head a while back that only input 2 could be used (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)