 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4611
  Re: Be there or be a 2x2...

Am I "in the group"? :) Unfortunately, I wont be able to come to either the dinner or the hockey. I am making very sure to come to rtl11 in august, though. I could send you a video clip of me... or you could use that picture that my mother made (the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Be there or be a 2x2...

(...) It's 11:45 p.m. and I'm still sitting in my little cubicle, trying to image some Compaqs. Due to Microslush and the crappy OS's they made after DOS 6.22, I'm still here. So I'm very tired, cranky and otherwise in a peeved mood. So at this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)