 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4611
Re: Be there or be a 2x2...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:33:02 GMT

Am I "in the group"? :)

Unfortunately, I wont be able to come to either the dinner or the
hockey. I am making very sure to come to rtl11 in august, though.

I could send you a video clip of me... or you could use that picture
that my mother made (the one of me and my x-bot). :)

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hi folks,

Could everyone in the group try and be at the Friday dinner this week?
Primarily because I want to get a small video clip of each person for a
video.  Well, you don't have to be there.  You could also be at the hockey
game thing the weekend after.

Calum