 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4606
  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

<snip snip> (...) I'm probably the lone exception in our group, as I have only 1 RCX, 2 micro scouts, and a Manas transmitter + receiver. I've tried controlling the Manas receiver through IR from the RCX, and it's not difficult, as long as you're (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

(...) In fact, I have both an ObiWan and a Luke (from the Landspeeder) sitting right here. They're yours. I think I have a Qui Gon Jinn too, but I think Richard wanted it. Calum (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)