 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4589
  Re: flag placement

(...) Thank you Rob for voicing your concern with this. I was starting to get really discouraged after reading the rules that Calum posted on rtlToronto and thinking about random flag placement (even with two RCX's this would be very difficult). And (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: flag placement

(...) Well, in my mind the problem of finding a randomly placed flag is just as difficult with one or two RCX's. I was actually kind of looking forward to trying out some sneaky methods to find the flag... But I realize that this is really dificult (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)