 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4510
  Junkyard Wars, Season 7 Begins next week

(URL) June 5th at 9PM. Note: Leave it to TLC to run a Trading Spaces marathon the day I get my teeth pulled. Calum (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Junkyard Wars, Season 7 Begins next week

(...) Sweet!!! Who is hosting it? Jude BTW, HaHaHaHa!!! (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Junkyard Wars, Season 7 Begins next week

I think that Cathy Rogers and Tyler Harcourt are doing it this time. Last commercial I saw had Tyler doing the commercial. Since Cathy is the producer, you know she'll be with the show for a while. George Gray is off doing the half hour "Weakest (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Junkyard Wars, Season 7 Begins next week

(...) I think you are right. The commercials during the Rusties had Tyler with the new teams. Also he was promoting new Junkyard Wars toys. Jude (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)