 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4529
Re: Junkyard Wars, Season 7 Begins next week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 21:30:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Scott Lyttle writes:
I think that Cathy Rogers and Tyler Harcourt are doing it this time.  Last
commercial I saw had Tyler doing the commercial.  Since Cathy is the
producer, you know she'll be with the show for a while.  George Gray is off
doing the half hour "Weakest Link" in the US, and Peter Lewellyn is off
doing the original "Scrap Heap", from what I understand.

Of course, this is all mostly speculation, so don't quote me on it...

Scott Lyttle

I think you are right. The commercials during the Rusties had Tyler with the
new teams. Also he was promoting new Junkyard Wars toys.

Jude