 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4505
    Re: I need to score..... —Ivan Louch
   (...) gets (...) So then one can build a folding 'flail' of some sort that can reach from the starting position to the flag on the other end. As soon as the round begins the flail (with a battery box at the end for an added kick) will start rotating (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I need to score..... —Calum Tsang
   (...) I'm of the belief that the flag should be in a known (read, center of center island) place. Iain brought up a very good point, which is that no one really knows how to do search and destroy very well at all. Considering the size of the table, (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)