 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4504
4503  |  4505
Subject:
Lion's Den almost complete...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 03:24:51 GMT

Just giving an update to the castle....

I decided to work on the roof, since I had enough grey plates to work on it,
and put on the blue roof tiles in the centre...and then worked on the central
tower.

I was going to put on two side towers, but as I was working on a design, they
didn't go well with the rest of the roof, so I scrapped them (the side
towers)... :(

I will have to wait for a few more pieces to work on the top of the chimney.
Also the 2nd floor tiles (in red), the master bed, another smaller bed for
the other bedroom, and I will be finished with this, and then I can
focus 100% on my milk store.

Sorry, but I need to go out and pick up some more batteries...was going to
also pick up another flash card for my camera, but decided to shop around
first....

will take some more pics and post them very soon.  Hopefully, I can get my
parts before the next dinner. (Let's cross our fingers!!)

Ben