 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4491
    Re: rtl11 Concerns, finalized date and stuff soon —David Koudys
   (...) I may have mentioned this once or twice--multi-rcx! (...) Whatever, if it's on the center table, put it in the center. Can we then start our robots anywhere on the starting tables? if so, I could place my 'bot right across from the flag and (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtl11 Concerns, finalized date and stuff soon —Ka-On Lee
   (...) I will enter with a single RCX. This game is almost do-able with a single scout. (...) A pulley wheel would be nice. With this design, a bot don't even need to use a sensor to find it. It only need run around and use a pair of rotating fingers (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)