 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4413
    I love Winners!!!!! —Benjamin Medinets
   I just got to say, that I have deep appreciation for Winners as a source of cheap ABS. Today, I was checking out another Winners I haven't yet been too....at the local shopping mall, and found a "Studios" Movie Backdrop for $22. It had a tear in the (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)