 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4305
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!

(...) Not a bad article… (some comments below) (...) Doesn’t the “Land of Childhood” sound trippy! (...) A few years age? Wasn’t the fun-house developed back in the 70s’? I remember reading once that the place was extremely outdated, with record (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!

(...) I think you've got the idea that we control what gets printed in the media. Journalists aren't allowed to let you choose what gets written in their pieces, because if they did, then they wouldn't be journalists anymore, they'd be ad (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)