 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4270
  Re: Will be in Toronto April23-May7

All M$ operating systems after DOS 6.22 "suxor" (as dave put it). DOS didnt do much, but what it did, it did well. It rarely crashed on me. It was easy to write C apps for. Go ahead and call me a Micro$oft-bashing Linux freak. I stand by my claims. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Will be in Toronto April23-May7

(...) Son, we're gonna need to have a talk next time you're in Toronto :) Calum (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)