 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4207
  Back from Capital City:

HI, GANG!!! GOOD news on so many fronts. 1. I am back from Ottawa, and i can now once again be part of the GREATER Toronto Lego Group. 2. I have renamed the City of Ottawa to "Capital City" It just makes more sense. I suggest all the LUGs in the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Back from Capital City:

I suspect that the numbers on the garbage cans (i'm assuming these are the ones at the rideau center?) tell the weight of the contents, but I dont know why that would justify the cost. I think they talk too :) They say something like "thank you for (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Back from Capital City:

(...) I was afraid of the garbage cans. I never got close enuff to one to hear it talk. ;) -- Chris Pretend this says something funny (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)