 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4194
  SCLTC at NAB 2002

Hey folks, This one comes from an unusual route-a good friend of mine, Olivier, was down at NAB2002, the big broadcast video show in Las Vegas, and saw a huge Lego display. Of course, he snapped some photos for me. Well, it turns out it was Lego (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC at NAB 2002

Calum - Nooo! Someone beat me to it! =) I'm glad you liked our display! There should be pictures available soon at (URL) Thomas Michon Webmaster SCLTC (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC at NAB 2002

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GunDEy.L73@lugnet.com... (...) Atlanta, (...) Holey cow!! That building is beautiful! And a cable-stayed bridge! Iain (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)