 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4194
4193  |  4195
Subject:
SCLTC at NAB 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 06:16:10 GMT

Hey folks,

This one comes from an unusual route-a good friend of mine, Olivier, was
down at NAB2002, the big broadcast video show in Las Vegas, and saw a huge
Lego display.  Of course, he snapped some photos for me.  Well, it turns out
it was Lego enthusiasts from SCLTC, the Southern California Lego Train
Club-and the display was built by Ted, Susan, Thomas and David Michon, Paul
Thomas and Adrian Egli.  Check the photos out:

Apparently SCLTC was contracted by a vendor down there (Scientific Atlanta,
they make CATV equipment) to build a display for them.  Now THAT is cool.

Calum