 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4183
Re: times change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:37:16 GMT

At the intersection of Gordon Baker Drive and Victoria Park, in the
north end of Scarberia are the following:

North West Corner: Electrosonic (expensive), Active Components
(expensive), Diawa (moderate) and one other that I can't recall.
Several doors west is Toronto Surplus and Scientific. Not a parts
place, per se, but they carry a lot of - gee, guess what - surplus and
scientific equipment. Some of it is suitable for cannibalization. Look
for the bright orange Navy training torpedo (assuming they still put
it out to attract attention). They're set back from the road a bit in
a multi-unit complex that surrounds a central parking lot so you'll
have to look carefully.

South East corner: a gas station (yipee), but immediately south of
that is Sayal Electronics - an wide assorment of new and used
equipment and parts mostly at reasonable prices.

At the other end of the city near the corner of Matheson and Dixie
(401 and 403/410 area) is a small cluster of shops on the north side
in a strip mall at corner of Matheson and whatever the first street
west of Dixie is. Included are Active Components, Sayal Electronics,
Diawa and some other place I can't recall the name of. Sayal is your
best bet.

Matthias Jetleb