 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4143
Re: times change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:09:13 GMT

G'Day
There is a small strip mall at Dixie and Matheson, on Matheson, behind the
Stage West Hotel, that has 4 electronics/PC clone shops in a row.
Active/Future Components is at one end. (But there prices are horrible)
Daiwa used to be there as well, but have now moved back to the Vic
Park-Steeles area.
http://www.yellowpages.ca/bin/cgidir.dll?FUNC=RLOOKUP&L=daiwa&AT=ON&CHKLIST=
1&SEQ=00&BUS=375097&SK=00&NN=1&TTL=Location&MEM=2302&ACTION=Standard&TYPE=13
6

They have all sorts of components.

Cheers
Oliver
Play Well!

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message
Other than driving to downtown Toronto and going to Active ( only one • mentioned
so far), does any one have any suggestions in north or north west area?

HI:

I can not think of any off the top of my head (at 1:37am) BUT i do know
that

A1 Electronics is at Kipling and Queensway. (more like NorthQueen)

But this is more in Etobicoke.

Electronsonic is at Vic Park and Steeles....
And I think you will find a Future Active in the same area.

Chris
Pretend this says something funny