 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4169
  Re: Dinner?

(...) Off topic in rtlToronto????? Say *that* ain't so!!!! We're more off-topic than lugnet.off-topic!! I'm an appreciator of the cosmos--went to the science store last year and bought a telescope to lookit the stars and the planets. Let me tell you (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner?

(...) Ironically, I was taking a long hard look at a Dobsonian (sp?) reflector last week - how much was yours if you don't mind me asking? (and where did you get it) Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner?

(...) Got it at that science store across from that big mall in Toronto (yorkdale i think) Epshom Science or something--they have a giant mock up of a telescope in the roof. my telescope cost 400 dollars, came with everything... stand, 2 lenses (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)