 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4151
  brickfun...

well last night I made efforts not use the computer all evening. I wasn't banning myself from it, just wanted to take a break from it....the reasons are personal and don't really need to be mentioned... so I turned to some of the stuff I had gotten (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)