 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4148
Re: New stuff at Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:38:25 GMT

Jeff Elliott wrote:

After visiting on the weekend and this morning, I have concluded that,
at least for the time being, the Lego sets are changing too rapidly
to keep up with.  Today there were some cyberslam sets (the one with
the motor), a few Dino adventure sets, some arctic sailcraft, and
a time-cruisers vehicle (!)

I was in on the weekend, man was that place crowded, you could barely move in
there.  Had to push mobs of people out of my way just to get back to the toys.

I didn't see the time-cruisers set when I was there, however I did see the
cyberslam one.  Their price was ridiculous $69.99 down from $100.  The last time I
bought one of these I paid $16 on clearance at The Bay.

I was thinking of getting one of the divers sets they had, but I couldn't remember
if I already had it, and the line to get out made the decision not to get it much
easier.

Derek