 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4145
4144  |  4146
Subject:
New stuff at Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 02:46:02 GMT

They had a few new sets at Winners today:

6550 Outback Racer
5936 Island Hopper
6712 Sheriff's Showdown
1095 Super Sub (Aquazone)
6555 Sea Hunter (Divers)

I got the Outback Racer, Island Hopper and a second Sheriff's Showdown.  I
originally bought the Showdown to get a rifle for my Town police, but the
Sheriff and the bandit (who sits in a barrel) have been having a gunfight at
my desk for several months now.

Calum